Friday, August 29, 2008

“Why didn’t you tell me McCain chose a woman?”

”WHAT?!”

I didn’t know. My special lady found out first, extremely ironically. During the summer I don’t have that much work at college, so I can read the papers for a couple hours a day, which is why I started the Article a Day bit. She does not read American papers at all, but she found this piece of news out just trying to sign into Yahoo.

The reason it was such a big deal is because just last night I was explaining why McCain should choose a woman as vice prez, and lamented I hadn’t heard Governor Palin’s name on his supposed short dick list. I have been a fan of hers for a few months since I read an article about what a complement she would be to all his ideals, and a juxtaposition to his shortcomings. Plus she’s a top notch governor.

Hooray!

And if all that wasn’t enough to rejoice, let’s not forget her namesake: the son of Caramon and Tika Majere, a powerful mage during the Ages of Despair and Mortals.

No comments:

This is my counter: