Monday, February 07, 2005

an sms or two on the way to vilnius:

aras: what would you do if i pissed in your ear? please tell me, cause i'm bored! also my farts smell bad. . . . :'(

cedric: if you pissed in my ear i would have piss in my brain and i would say "i am haPISS i want to visit uzuPISS" tonight i'll see jurgISS.

saidas: you don't do that! i don't let to do that!

bronius: kaip tikras krikscionis atsukciau tau kita ausi
(like a real christian i'd turn the other ear to you)

cedric: you are not clever if i meet a girl of sixteen i would give her heroine and pur her on a sidewalk wait few minutes and take the cash from the customer!

cedric: oh yes?? see if i care. you didn't want to wash the dishes asshole! i will fart on your door all the day!!!

No comments:

This is my counter: