Sunday, July 23, 2006

This is a soul mate.

In six months and one day I taught my special lady to play buck euchre, gin, crazy eights, backgammon, chess, and finally cribbage (some of the game's links have messed up rules that I never heard of, e.g. buck euchre, but I like putting links into my blog entries). This, I figure, is definately a great life companion, what?

p.s. she keeps winning at crazy eights, which means she's gay, plus she just realized i convinced her to deal for the third time, which was awesome, until she noticed, and now that's gay that i have to deal...

p.s. then i went to the men's room and she tried to fool me by dealing herself all the eights, but she's too gay to do it fast enough, so i caught her red handed!

2 comments:

Jim Gust said...

What, no Fireball Island?

Aras said...

that's funny, mama's reply was What, no Chinese Checkers?

i don't think either of those games are available here. nor the traditional monopoly, which would be my next choice. they got the european capitals version here; who the hell wants to buy london airport?!

This is my counter: