Monday, July 31, 2006

Oopsies!

When there's two left turn lanes, how can oncoming traffic have a green light simultaneously?! That never happens! Except for today, when I honked at a guy who I thought was making a right-turn-on-red, but no; turned out he had the right of way in a very fucked up intersection.

I felt bad until I remembered that earlier today somebody honked at me inappropratly: there was a right-turn-on-red sign, and the idiot honked at me for stopping insteading of turning right away, even though there was someone in the cross walk and oncoming traffic. So it's okay I guess as long as there's a bigger idiot than me out there.

Incidentally, I don't like the word for "to honk" in lithuanian: pipsinti. A very wuss word. Very diminutive. Very childish. As if honking is the automotive equivalent of a sniffle instead of a roar.

In the end, any negative feeling disappeared when we got home and I pushed my copilot into the kiddy pool! :D

1 comment:

special lady said...

"copilot" yra geriausias tikslinis zodis, koki esu girdejus paskutiniu metu...is Taves...

This is my counter: