Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Dragon Burp

This has only happened twice in my life. Once, as a youth, it scared the crap outta me. This morning it just made me laugh for a second before I dryheaved. What happens is you swallow a capsule of medicine, and after the lining has ruptured but before the powder has soaked up you burp, and a cloud of medicine dust comes out of your mouth that looks like smoke or mist. I saw it from two angles this time, since I was standing in front of the mirror. That ever happen to you?

It makes you realize why they put the medicine in those capsules: that medicine tastes like crap, especially when the whole inside of your mouth is doused with it.

4 comments:

Liepa said...

that's awesome! that's never happened to me, and i burp an outrageous amount!

Trashcan said...

Luckily, like liepa, that has never happened to me. Nor have i ever seen it happen to anyone. You're lucky you weren't around any priests, or they might have burned you alive as a witch. You shall not suffer a witch to live. It's in the bible

Aras said...

yeah that makes sense rachel, cause i often down 26 capsules at a time. that's everyday, for me. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Christ, I don't take that many tablets every day, that was just a once off a few years ago when I was still in rehab, I just meant that if my technique can have one person swallow 22 tablets it would most definitely help with much smaller amounts... or something

This is my counter: