Wednesday, January 19, 2005

recent interesting smses and a poem

sarunas: hej aras! hur ar dig - bra? jag hoppas att du ska komma till sverigesriket snart. dig aka till goteborg eller stockholm, va? vi ses dum! -Karl gustav (sarunas)"

cedric: i am awesoem cause i drunk a full candle.. oh, that mean nothing.. in fact i drunk the wax and, at the same time, i drunk TIME...

xxx (me): hamburger dice, in my hair lice. radio alarm clock, my gummi cock. Ced the sot, Ged the rot, Alm the piggy. Just::Beauty. Ner::Naughty. I loves my life, Liubov!

sarunas: youre drunk! just like me... except i'm a civilized northern european, while youre a barbaric eastern european.... ha!

gedas: yeah man thats what i'm talking about - penis, penis in the morning, penis after work, big red santa penis and yours a little scmuk:)

rastenis: dude you r a fuck, but i love ya asshole!

gedas: my cock's always out, me always ready!

rastenis: i think it's better to have sex with a shemale....its the best....!

No comments:

This is my counter: