Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Oh man! I have to go to work tomorrow!

That's what I said last night after 32 days of vacation. It was plenty of fun, but I did nothing of consequence. My special lady and I were going to travel somewhere in Europe, but instead we went to the dentist at the same cost. Went up to Aukštaitija to visit some gims, who turned out to have prepared a banquest for us, like 40 people showed up, then boat rides and šašlykai and swimming and whiskey. Badminton. Some other grill sessions. Broadway. Jack Daniels and Red Bull makes a good cocktail. Yeah man.

1 comment:

owner said...

At least you spent your vacation with your special lady. I spent my vacation with Moritz the Bavarian Roomate. He's cool, but refuses to sing even when he's drunk, thereby forcing me to sing Olivia Newton-John's parts in falsetto.

This is my counter: