Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The week in clothes

Monday I wore my blue striped shirt, today it was the orance striped one. In between it was white Polo Ralph Lauren that Regan left at my place stateside once. I skipped the tie with the striped shirts, but forgot the tie with the white one. Luckily I keep a spare at work, a blue one I got free with a crumby shirt once. I don't wear suit pants during crappy weather, which most of the winter; it takes a toll on the pants bottoms. I wear a jacket, though, still, gray-brown-brown so far this weak. Tomorrow I'll go gray again, I suppose. Friday will be casual day at work (only for me), so I'll just wear a sweater. If anybody votes for which sweater I should wear, I'll strongly consider it. I can't believe I wrote this!

4 comments:

mrdarius said...

you should totally wear that tight pastel pink sweater. and your daisy dukes. but that depends on the indoor temperature at the kolegija, which i imagine is not warm enough or reliable enough for dukes.

Trashcan said...

on casual friday you should wear that retard hat if you still have it, except that it is already friday in lietuva, and you certainly won't see this until you already at work. I had mine not too long ago i don't remember when or why

next week in clothes, i'm going to wear my new suit for the first time. Tete got me a new suit for christmas. I think it was his subtle way of saying you better have a job when you graduate. So that also means wearing my new shirt and tie that i got for the first time.

I'm interviewing with allstate, really hoping to get a job as an actuary there.

special lady said...

o kas jei mes nuolat parinktume Tau ka nesioti penktadieniais? Ar i tai atsizvelgtum?
sakykim uzeini i savo blog'a kiekviena ketvirtadieni ir pasiziuri ka draugai parinko Tau rytojaus aprangai :)
Ar nebutu tai smagu?

p.s. Tik idomu kiek savaiciu tai testusi...

Aras said...

i don't remember the pastel pink sweater, dariau. and daisy dukes? i'm not will farrel! you seen that bit? i watched it last night on best of him vol. 2.

loky, good luck getting a job as a former clerk!

i'm currently checking on whether or not i can create a sidebar notepad for garment suggestions, special lady!

This is my counter: