Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Coffee's for Suckers...and people who wake up early

After two months of no coffee this summer, I decided if I'm ever going to quit drinking coffee it'll be much better now than later. I was afraid that as soon as I started working, I'd need it. But I didn't. Until today. I was fine with tea until today. Today I had to get up as 6 a.m. (God, no!) I've had two strong cups of black tea, but at 10:40 I'm already brewing a third. Yawn. I have a colleague who used to drink coffee alot and quit, she inspired me to do this, pretty much. Well, I hope it doesn't take too much longer. However, my schedules getting a little jumbled around, and it looks like my early classes will probably get moved. I'll never have to wake up so early again!

2 comments:

Trashcan said...

you should just drink iced tea, its super delicious, and not at all addictive. Plus its a very convenient way to get drunk without anybody noticing. Slip a little vodka in, and nobody will ever realize it. I think i'm going to go drink some now.

Aras said...

is that why you don't have a job yet? mama thought it was cause you watch too much tv! you sneaky butthead...

This is my counter: