Friday, October 29, 2004

A Late Night Diary Entry

Real Life

10/22/04

One of the best nights of my life. As most of you know, I love to be a "cheatee." Tonight, at Honolulu, for many many songs I danced with an extremely beautiful woman who, every other minute, had to hide out passion from her boyfriend's friends. She was point blank amazing. Kristina left, due to many smses from him, but then came back, not being able to resist me! As she finally did leave, I asked her if she remembered my name, and she said "Aras."

3 comments:

Trashcan said...

Whoa, that's pretty amazing. Who would have figured you would meet a lithuanian girl in Hawaii, and that she would be unable to resist you. By the way, what were you doing in Honolulu in the first place, that's a pretty long flight from lietuva i bet, and that might make a better story too.

Or were you not talking about Honolulu, Hawaii, because i have to say, it would diminish the whole story for me, if it turned out there was some club in Lietuva name Honolulu that you went to. Not nearly as exciting.

Aras said...

Honolulu is my favorite club in Klaipeda, tought I have been to less than half of them; the ones i haven't tried are far from the center or have horrific reputations, including one where a new local friend just got his nose broken last weekend for no apperent (memorable to him) reason.

Liepa said...

you'll ahve to remind me which clubs are the best in vilnius, so i can visit them immediately upon arriving next fall :D

This is my counter: