Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Many bloggers or one mastermind?

When a normal person comes across dozens of very similar webpages through the course of his life, he'll probably think it's a coincidence. When a suspicious person comes across dozens of very similar webpages through the course of his life, he'll probably think people just get ideas from each other all the time. When a paranoid person person comes across dozens of very similar webpages through the course of his life, he'll probably think think people are ripping off one creative person's style. When I come across dozens of very similar webpages through the course of my life, I think there's one evil mastermind behind the internet, and he's making all the webpages. There's only about authors on the internet: my blog and the blogs of my personal aquaintances, the onion, and that's it. Everything else is designed by two guys: one evil idiot that makes all the stupid pages, and one evil genius who makes all the good pages.

No comments:

This is my counter: