Tuesday, October 30, 2007

And I wonce ate a heaping bowl of salt!

Last night I made long sandwiches, on like a three foot baguette: tuna salad sub sandwiches. Everything would have been fine, the tuna salad wasn't too salty: it was just salty enough. However, I added two things to the sandwiches which resulted in my culinary undoing: pepperoni and fetaki (salted feta) cheese. The pepperoni wouldn't have been so bad except for one thing: I fried it, a process that quadruples its saltiness. The cheese is naturally salty, so after adding those two things, we ended up having to accompany the sandwiches with something else: milk and/or beer poured down our throats with mega haste!

3 comments:

Trashcan said...

That episode was on tonight. It was a great episode. Also under what possible circumstances would someone actually eat a heaping bowl of salt. Also salt is delicious

Aras said...

yeah, maybe i'll have salt for dinner tonight...

Trashcan said...

Wouldn't you rather have your sugar bag?

I don't deserve sugar

This is my counter: