Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Is it okay to wear pants to work that have a huge hole in the crotch?

Cause almost a year ago, I started putting on alot of weight, as I went through working 4 jobs at once, writing my master's paper, getting married, and spending three gluttonous weeks in the states. The result of this is that my legs got so fat my inner thighs rub against each other and wear out the crotches of my pants, even my jeans. Luckily, my suit pants are alright, since when I was so busy I often didn't have time to put a suit on, but all my jeans are crotchless now.

2 comments:

owner said...

I have a pair of jeans that are completely worn and torn: Both knees have gaping holes, the left front pocket completely hangs out if I put anything into it, and the back pockets are barely held together by bits of string (so I can't keep my wallet or keys in there lest they fall out).

The trick to wearing such pants to work is to make sure your underwear matches the colour of the fabric, and a healthy sense of denial that people won't notice.

Trashcan said...

I think as long as you're not going commando it's cool. as long as there's still clothe between you and everyone else, i say what's the difference. There's nothing like and unfurnished basement for pure comfort.

This is my counter: