Wednesday, March 23, 2005

And the girls are tryin to look pretty...(name that tune)

I used to think teaching was hard sometimes, cause the girls are so beautiful it's hard to keep my mind on participles. I used to think that...before spring started.

Today was the first spring day, and let me tell you...you know what it was like? Have you ever focused your attention on maintaining "eye contact" with someone because he's cross-eyed, and you don't want to betray the fact that it's distracting? That was my day. Today was pop quiz day. Oral quizzes, so the students come over one at a time and sit across a narrow table from me, pick three questions out of a hat (it's more of a paper bag, really), and answer them promptly. I was dreading this the whole time; I'd seen what this girl was wearing--something like a very low, wide cut tight top revealing so much cleavage and her entire chest, just about the sexiest thing i've ever seen on a student. She belonged in...I don't know where...but somewhere sexy. My classroom is not sexy.

I almost held my papers up to block them out of my line of sight, but I found that I was, in fact, able to keep eye contact, the way I do with cross eyed people. The reason for this, however, wasn't exactly noble. She has some (two) of the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen in my life.

And it's only been spring for one day, God help me!

2 comments:

mrdarius said...

God bless you.

You remind me of the Onion article about girls bringing their breasts out for spring.

mrdarius said...

oh, also, Takin' Care of Business - BTO

This is my counter: