Saturday, April 30, 2005

The best nap of my life

Friday was a coleague's birthday, so guess what, I had start drinking at 1pm, whop dee doo. I met Cedric at Maxima, and we drank some beer and bought ingrediants for meatloaf, including one pound of ground beer and one pound of ground beef/bacon mixture (yeah, we have beef/bacon in Lithuania).

We had to stop on the 30 minute walk home to rest for a while. I was really tired. We got back, but the meatloaf in the oven, and I went to lie down. I expected to lie in bed miserably for tweenty minutes and get up again.

My alarm clock went off. Cedric opened the door and said "come on, let's go eat!" I thought that's weird, we don't usually have breakfast together. I go to the kitchen and he's preping fries.

"You wanna eat french fires for breakfast?!"

"No, it's dinner. It's friday night, man!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?!?!"

"Yeah man, it's fucking friday night!"

"What the fuck, are you sure? It can't be!"

I had to go back to my room and check the date/time on my cell phone before I would believe it. I slept to well that my hour nap felt like a 24 hour nap. It was awesome.

3 comments:

Liepa said...

oh man, do i need a nap like that. i feel like i haven't slept in days because i have been so busy with exams/art shows/summer applications/navy pier/krupnikas-making and -drinking/omelettes/and new sneakers.

p.s. you know about ginto blog right? kaip suprast!

Aras said...

no, i don't know about it. why the butt don't you cite the blog, since you mentioned it. anyway, i found it myself: http://asiaroom.com/dll/lsmainisapi.dll?load=blog&member=Ginto

Liepa said...

wrong again! here's the real address: http://www.kaipsuprast.blogspot.com/

everyone should read it because it's hilarious.

This is my counter: