Monday, April 25, 2005

So it turns out she's 14.....oops

For some time I've had a secret admirer. I had no idea who she was, but I'm generous with business cards and hanging up flyers for English lessons, so I figured that's not so strange. Here's our last sms conversation (translated):

SA: hey babe, maybe :-pd-:?

AV: what does :-pd-: mean? and how old are you?

SA: i'm 14, and that means let's go make out

AV: i think you might have the wrong phone number

SA: don't fuck with me, you wrote back normally last week

SA: the police council has issued you a fine for three things: 1, sleeping alone; 2, sleeping not naked; 3, not sleeping with me! the fine: 500 kisses (with interest) when do you wanna pay up? =))):

AV: when you're no longer a minor!

SA: don't fuck with me, you're fifteen yourself, i see you every day

AV: let's get this straight: i'm not who you think i am, i'm a 24 year old college professor. sorry about the mix up.

SA: don't fuck with me!

i actually feel really bad about it. it's true that i was replying normally, for weeks, but that's cause i though she was older. i never questioned her identity, assuming that she's a secret admirer, but because of that she believed she was communicating with some 15 year old boy. now the poor girl must feel rejected, supposedly by him, and isn't getting the sex she deserves.

5 comments:

Rachel Croucher said...

could this possibly, only possibly, mean that you, Aras Vebra, as in the Aras Vebra I know, has ... standards?

Aras said...

have you ever known me, rachel, to make sub standard choices?

Rachel Croucher said...

moral standards? :p

mrdarius said...

i didn't know that there were "minor" laws in lietuva. at least that's what i was told by the US marines in Vilnius...

is it illegal (LT or elsewhere) for a minor to have sex with a minor?

Aras said...

no, i don't think that's illegal anywhere. laws in the U.S. differe state to state though, making coitus with children a tricky issue.

This is my counter: