Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I dreamt about what I should post today, but then I forgot, so I'll just post a dream...

I'm a micro bus driver and my copilot is a robot. We're taking this micro bus full of people to someplace that's off limits (behind an Institution), across a plank bridge which is too small for the bus, I have to drive on the curb, and people have to jump off the side. I drive up the steps to the security guard, and he goes, "You deliverin' the biobenzadrine tanks?"

I says, "Yeah, that's it." So I turn the micro bus around to walk it down the other, steeper steps, and realize when I was coming up the steps after the bridge the back of the micro popped off its hindges! I lost my passangers, and they're cought in there, cause it's like a horse cargo car, actually. So my robot and I go back to find them, but it's really hard cause there's alot of horse cargo car-like cars stuck at the buttom of the steps, but they all seem to be empty.

Then we hear screams from the swamp that the bridge passed over, and realize that when the cargo car popped off its hindges it must have fallen into the swamp! I can't see where the screams are coming from, though, the sounds origin illudes me, the swamp is murkey like Yoda's swamp. With all their screaming the guard realizes something's amiss here, and sounds the alarm.

"Fuck those guys, we got any way outta here?!" I say to my mute robot copilot. He lifts up a dirty, rusty old Jet ski from behind the old horse cargo car-like cars. "Wow, does it work?!" He pulls the rip cord, and on the third try the motor revs up and he drops it in the water and jumps in the drivers seat, and I grab on to the waterskiing handles. He takes off and right before the slack is up a guard jumps out from behind a pillar and shoots my robot in the back-AMBUSH! I let go the waterskiing handles and dive under water to start a new life...under the sea.

2 comments:

Liepa said...

i dreamt that we were lighting all different things in the houes on fire from the gas stove... it was really weird.

p.s. will you or special lady or her mom take a kitty? it's meowing outside the balcony, and silvija and alf and lokys all say leave it outside :(

Aras said...

iran will take your kitten. be careful though, they might nuke it...

This is my counter: