Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Dry, you mother scratchers!

There's something I'd like everyone to know;
I'm going to print on my business cards from now on;
I'm going to have a sky writer proclaim this fact white on blue;
I'm going to include it in a p.s. in every letter and email and sms I write;
I'm going to mention it every time I introduce myself;
I'm going to tatoo it on my forehead;
It's going in my blog desctiption:
I DON'T DRINK SWEET WINE OR CHAMPAGNE!

Over the past few months, I've received a few bottles of champagne as gifts, and I've been served wine and champagne at several parties. I don't drink it sweet! I don't drink it semi-sweet! I can barely gag it down semi-dry! I need my wine and champagne dry! I want it dry as the Mohabe desert, I like it as dry as vampires like blood, which they do, alot!

But I can never receive a gift, look at the label, and say, I'm sorry, I can't drink this...it's not kosher. So I'm letting everybody know now, let's not have any mix ups in the future. Thanks for your cooperation.

3 comments:

Liepa said...

why would anyone drink sweet wine? it leads to really bad hangovers. and it doesn't go as well with fancy cheeses.

Liepa said...

p.s. tonight i made sweet potato fries. just like your white potato fries, but thinner and maybe a little softer. awesome.

tomorrow's menu: pork chops with blue cheese gravy and crescent rolls (extra butter flaky flavor).

Aras said...

reading your menu makes me feel fat! everybody comments on my figure: half the people i meet say i've lost weight, and the other half say i've gained. what the shit?

This is my counter: