Friday, January 05, 2007

I guess I should post something, though I find it hard to believe anybody's reading this, since the politeness one didn't get any comments...

So New Year's Eve was a blast. On Christmas we found out that our special baby's special grandmother offered to take her for a week, leaving me and my special lady to fly anywhere we want to celebrate n.y.e. Every flight out of Lithuania till that time and into Lithuania after that time was booked solid, leaving us in the "party town" of Klaipeda, and yes, I'm using rock-n-roll quotes, not regular quotes, that's my thing but you can use it, cause I know you're going to steal it anyway. Luckily though my buddies Ed Pečiulis and Vytas Juškys came into town to celebrate along with some celebrities. We joined them to catch up and party. Tons of fun in Klaipeda Hotel, one highlight was Vyto room with a window from the room into the bathroom, leaving him on the can in perfect view of everyone in the room. Nice. Yummy drinks and stuff and out to dinner, luckily early enough for three of us, but Ed didn't call with his order in time, everyplace closed at 9, what the fuck? He had to make himself sandwiches. Then down to the Incluto show in Honolulu, which was awesome, then out to the street for midnight, then back for the rest of the Incluto show, which was awesome. Got to the point when dancing is still possible, but not standing up. Good New Year's!

4 comments:

Trashcan said...

I assume you meant Inculto even though you wrote incluto both times. They had a concert in chicago recently. I missed the concert but got to hang out with them the next day which was a lot of fun.

also nice incorporation of dane cook. Although i heard recently that he steals all his material which would be unfortunate if true, cause he is hilarious. You should download his other stuff if you haven't already.

Let's do this, i'm a cashew.

Aras said...

well if he stole the bit about people steeling his bit, that sort of makes sense, doesn't it?

Aras said...

on second thought, i wouldn't be surprised if he stole everything, since i've already stolen most of it from him. it's so stealable. it's all really day to day things that actually come up, like the camera thing and the taxi thing, and boots being too small; opportunities to rip him off come up too often not to. going home with a lagoon creature doesn't happen to me...anymore. (just kidding) i still haven't tried the cashew thing, have you?

Liepa said...

check out me with inculto!

http://www.inculto.net/index.php/lt/pics/?year=2006&grp=26&id=695

(breaking into the supplies closet)

http://www.inculto.net/index.php/lt/pics/?year=2006&grp=28&id=822

(hanging out in their backstage dressing room)

and many more...

This is my counter: