Friday, January 04, 2008

I always thought bombing Iran would be a good idea, but now I know it

Like any good American, when I have to do something I have no interest in doing, I only read the Onion for two hours; after that, I read something more academic. That way, I don't feel bad, because I'm not wasting time, but rather bettering myself. Roaming around political websites because of Iowa yesterday (thrilling!) I happened to read The Case for Bombing Iran because of its interesting title, and I found it to be very interesting indeed.

A little less academic but much funnier than that was another article you should read, Crybaby Kerry.

1 comment:

Trashcan said...

there was some statistic i don't remember anymore, the majority of americans get their political news from the daily show or snl. Why should anyone have any actual knowledge or information in order to vote?

This is my counter: