Monday, April 07, 2008

Too much X-Files?

Last night I was deserted in my aunt's house in New Haven, which was currently on a desserted island. I knew I would be able to forage for food for a while until I was discovered, but first I would have to survive an attack by the worst student I ever had. I was looking frantically for a good weapon in the kitchen, but all the knives were too flimsy. I chose something like a scepter, but long, like a broomstick. Then I heard her coming. I ran out to the stairway, and saw her and her boyfriend coming up the stairs. I lunged at them in slow motion, still deciding how best to attack. He retreated a bid down the stairs, moving back under me, while she was frozen in place. I smashed the scepter into her face as I moved out of slow motion, and then smashed him and her again, and so forth in a croutching tiger fashion, until they were incapacitated and I made sure they were dead by smashing them further, conncurent with an episode of the X-Files I watched yesterday. And then I woke up.

7 comments:

Trashcan said...

What episode of the x-files involved repeatedly bashing someone in the face with a scepter?

Liepa said...

i think i might want my x-files back!

Aras said...

it wasn't the face, it was the stomach, and it wasn't a sceptor, ir was a lyposuction device: Sanguinarium. but the similarity was remarkable.

Trashcan said...

Yeah i think i've seen that one. It is a little bloodier than the average. I've been watching some twilight zones recently. It's amazing how many are just a complete ripoff of the simpsons.

Aras said...

yeah seems like everything from the 60s-90s is a rip off of the simpsons!

Trashcan said...

Yeah they should do what the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy did. Go back in time, copyright their material, and then sue the people who used it before them for copyright infringement. That did happen in the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy didn't it? or did i just make that up?

Aras said...

you made it up as far as i can remember. but i don't remember much.

This is my counter: