Thursday, July 24, 2008

Explosion of American Catch Phrases

Since my return. I've realized that apperently nobody took my place as Dress Code Czar of Klaipeda. There were offensive styles of dress before, but I kept them mostely in check. For instance, at fat girls who would wear belly shirts anyway, I would scream "Nice flab, porker!" And at the goth youth I would yell "Do something from the Matrix or change!" And at men with more than two buttons undone on their shirts I would holler "Hey Gigallo, where's your bitches?" Then he better show me some bitches, or else.

But now there's another eye sore all over the place. Let me list some of the expressions on shirts that I see constantly now, worn by men and women aged ~8-28, including some of my colleagues:
  • Do Not Disturb
  • Babes
  • I'm Down With That
  • You Heard Me
  • Hot Stuff
  • Cumin Through
  • Sexy
  • Don't Bug Me
  • Superstar
  • Kiss Me
  • help me i'm blond
  • Marijuana
  • Big
  • Raw
  • Cowgirl
  • Just
  • Hopeless (on an 8 year old girl)
WTF? I don't see the appeal...

No comments:

This is my counter: