Monday, July 21, 2008

Wives: the best butts of jokes!

Highlight from America #1

While walking through a park in Brooklyn, Darius and I were kicking a crushed pepsi bottle back and forth, until Ellen got frustrated with us and began walking ahead of us with my special baby. Then, instead of kicking it back and forth to each other directly, we kicked it back and forth to each other by bank shotting it off of Ellen's heels/legs. And I thought, if my wife were here, we'd be kicking this soda bottle at her heels, too. Hooray wives!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did your daughter come with you for the whole trip?

Aras said...

Yes. But she sided with Ellen trying to end our game prematurely: disappointing.

Anonymous said...

The fact that she can sing the family guy theme song means she can do no wrong in my eyes

This is my counter: