Thursday, November 06, 2008

Possible/Impossible?

jesus i'm hungry. i had a delicious muffin and half an apple for breakfast, but it just didn't do it. is it too early to have lunch at 9:15? for lunch i have a leftover hamburger roll with home made mummus and spinich on it. i'd go get some hot meat and tomato slices from the cafateria, but i don't even know if they're serving lunch already.

UPDATE: i went and ate sour soup and grandma's salad. i dare anybody to take as many guesses as he wants on what's in the salad. nobody will be able to guess, not even mohammad ali, so i'll just tell you. the "salad" included fried black bread, cheese, and white beans. that's it, that's the salad.

5 comments:

special lady said...

kas yra "mummus"?

Aras said...

mummus = hummus

Trashcan said...

That's funny. I didn't even realize you had written mummus, until i saw special lady's comment. my brain just told me that you had written hummus. i'm not sure if i should be mad at my brain for overlooking the obvious misprint, or congratulate it for realizing it was worth bothering me.

Aras said...

yaeh taht hapneps all the tmie, loky.

Anonymous said...

i noticed immediately. and i love that salad! it's my favorite "salad."

This is my counter: