Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Let's get another one of those good old fashioned SMS reviews

Me: this guy just walked by with his hand in his pocket covered by his jacket but his thumb hanging out and for a few seconds i thought it was his penis! wtf?

Gedas: are comeing got a lust for a life

Me: I swear I'm gonna kill Jane Austen! She's such a dumb bitch! I can't even believe it! I look at the pages and wtf i can't believe my eys! She's the dirtiest cunt rag ever!

Lokys: I'm lokys and i have a huge butt hole with lots of feces

Me: How drunk do you have to be to write "I'm lokys and i have a huge butt hole with lots of feces"?

Kristina: Aciu uz kvietima. Nezinau dar, ar galesiu dalyvauti toj romenu orgijoj :-)

Me: You could wear your long underwear with a skirt and pig tails and your bra on the outside of your sweater and go around grabbing people's faces and screaming at their eyes "OINK OINK! OINK OINK OINK!"

Liepa: you are clearly diseased in some way... i do not want to be a crazed pipi long stockings for halloween

Me: that sucks when a button falls on your foot but you thought it was a big bug so you freak out and start yelling and crying and farting and you jump out the window and die!

Gedas: Good luck take sex penis only if you can use it in klaipeda

Me: correcting this student's paper who always wears too much mascara made me remember a dream last night where i was wearing mascara, cause for halloween i was captain jack sparrow!

Me: Me liked the pumpking pie! You'll have to make another pumpking pie for Thanksgiving, I'll make das stuffing!

Liepa: me yo pumpkin me play joke me go pee pee on you FACE

Me: Jimmy Fly Super Snuka

Rastenis favorite song: "My asshole, your penis, everybody move your penis! My asshole, your penis, everybody move your penis, into my asshole, into my asshole! Everybody move your penis into my asshole!"

2 comments:

Rachel Croucher said...

you guys are all freaks and that's probably why I love you so much:-)

- Rachy

PS what the fuck is wrong with Pippi Longstocking?

Aras said...

you'll have to ask my sister, liepa,

This is my counter: