Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Yeah Food!

That's so awesome that Lietuva is getting on track with food. All I needed was tortillas, and the past three nights i've had enchiladas, burritos, and smoked chicken wraps...this added to my regular repertoire of American fast food and midwestern food, most of which I've improved by adding copious bbq sauce. Now I just need a wok and a chinese cook book to make my gourmet life complete. First I think the Chinese need to set up a Chinatown in Klaipeda, or at least in Vilnius.

Imagine when they get chicken patties and stop & shop self rising crust pizzas! It'll be like Boston all over again!!! Oh man, let's go blue cheese sauce! And pepperoni, where are you?

1 comment:

mrdarius said...

it took me a while, but i was eventually able to find all that stuff in my bronx grocery. the chicken patties were right next to the butcher, where you can buy oxtail, cow hoof, and tripe. not to mention freshly ground beef and freshly sliced bacon. mmm...bacon.

yhhdewo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my counter: