Monday, December 06, 2004

Friday Night...Hectic? I don't know.

Cedric and I make cheese burgers and freedom fries so we could try out our new Heinz Barbeque sauce. It was delicious. We played darts (real darts, not magnetic, which had cost us thirty lits at Hyper Maxima) and pregamed, then left at like, past ten or something and made the equivalnet of a redbull vodka for the road.

We met Saidas and Adis and a couple other dudes at Memelis. I was apprehensive about going, because it tends to be so crowded weekends that belligerance festers amoung people trying to dance but not really able to. We went anyway, and it turned out to be not bad. Maybe it's true what they say: "that place is so crowded, no one goes there anymore."

It was totally fun, we drank vodka tonics, and I danced so much I had to gulp down my cocktails during crappy songs just to keep pace with cedric. Two different girls touched my hair. I guess this bomb ass american hair wax pays off. I danced with one, who I think was drunk, cause her sun glasses kept falling off. The other was not good looking, Cedric called her "the one with the big nose."

On the way out Cedric started talking to a couple girls from Kaliningrad. It was interesting, cause we thought only Bombs and Nucear Waste live in Kaliningrad. Cedric disappeared and I shot the shit with them for a couple more minutes and gave them my phone number. And probably said something totally stupid like "if you wanna have some cake tomorrow give us a call." Plus I'm not sure if I spelled my name correctly since the shrift was cyrilic. It's supposed to look like: Apac

Then magically Cedric and Saidas were at Honolulu already, so I had to catch up. Then I had to buy a ten lit drink by myself (cause of the ten lit minimum), so I got a double vodka tonic. After an hour we decided it was beat and went home, and for once Saidas came with us, he usually stays all night.

Walking back this car stopped and the passanger opened the door. He started yelling something about the cops, and I was like, "what cops, where?" Then, before I had any idea what was going on, he had jumped out of the car, decked me with a right hook in the upper jaw, and jumped back into the car and sped away.

Cedric: Hey man, are you okay?
Me: Yeah.
Cedric: What the fuck was that about?
Me: I have no fuckin idea.

2 comments:

mrdarius said...

what's with you getting decked in the face, man? at least this time you didn't end up in the hospital...

Aras said...

yeah that's what everyone has said. since this time the guy was in a car and couldn't have been affected by anything i did or said, only my appearance, i have to conclude that lithuanian men are jealous of my good looks, which are generated by my personal (maybe american) zest for interesting beards and my unique mixture of irish, scotish, and german blood added to the lithuanian stuff. it's like adding emeralds, boobies, and diamonds to a plain gold ring.

This is my counter: