Wednesday, December 22, 2004

A reply to darius after the night after finals

that's fujnny whaen i hit "reply all" cause i f\igure that srupid thing you wroted must have been for everydody, and then it's just you...you wrote that shit just for me? rthanks dud3 man!

p.s. and two equal age coworker were just talkin g about one said she went home a lttler earlier and one said "gal kai man bus tave amziaus..." it was wicked funnym cause i'm drunk, and just now thay ask me wat's in the moring, antras girtuokliavimas ar is naujo kvepavimas? i said, priklauso nuo prie atsikeli. i think that was very clever for two reasons: iu'm drunk; i woke up on my couch with a male coworker on my bed who made me drink the rest oprf thje whicky with hjim before we went tpo work!

"whaterver the fuck"--tony soprano

p.p.s. a coworker just came in and sai "kas cia tiek priserie?( who poured shit everywher3e?)" (it was codfffe) and about thirty seconds later i said "oh, um, I, well, I, when i moved that chair that is usually there, I, um, didn't realize it would hbe so hard."

From: "Darius Razgiukas" <drazgiukas@yahoo.com>
> SpongeBob CrazyPants Electric Spaz-Out Doll With Medication

No comments:

This is my counter: