Thursday, December 02, 2004

Weakest...Bust...Ever!

Last night cedric and I were walking from Memelis (after Kurpiai) to Boogie Woogie, and having a beer on the way. I have heard many times that cops don't pay attention to drinking laws in KL, and I've been spotted by the fuzz before with no hassle. So I pay them no attention.

This time was different. These, apparently, were not pushover cops. The stopped us near the river, and sternly told us "you may not drink in public!" Ever anxious to avoid extended interaction with officials of the law, I said very politlely: "we're very sorry, we didn't know. we'll do whatever we're supposed to do--give it to you, dump it out on the ground, or what?"

after a bit of a stunned silence they replied: "well...no...just hide it for now and go drink it at home."


2 comments:

Liepa said...

why can't i be there NOW

Aras said...

here's the low down on the poisoning, teddy et cetera.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/12/15/international/europe/15poison.html?ex=1104141520&ei=1&en=005d8d881843b481

This is my counter: