Tuesday, September 13, 2005

It's like switching places, or something

So here's I, Cedric (last year's frenchman), and Sabastian (this year's frenchman) on some kind of scale:

Cedric used to eat more than I, now I eat more than Sabastian;
Cedric used to drink more than I, now I drink more than Sabastian;
Cedric used to go out more than I (just a little), now I go out more than Sabastian (quite a lot);
Cedric used to be thinner than I, now I am thinner than Sabastian;
Cedric used to have more CDs than I, now I eat more CDs than Sabastian;
Cedric used to be less dissappointed in the dorms than I, now I am less dissappointed than Sabastian;
Cedric used to less technologically advanced than I, now I am less technologically advanced than Sabastian;

Anyway, enough of this. I've got a bit of a fever, so this post is probably nonsensicle, so why don't I stop now?

4 comments:

Rachel Croucher said...

Cedric drank more than you? Holy fucking shit that is insane!

mrdarius said...

CD's are delicious

Rachel Croucher said...

aren't they a little too, er, crunchy?

Aras said...

"now I eat more CDs than Sabastian"

I almost left that by accident, but upon noticing the mistake, decided it was too funny to correct, so I left it on purpose

This is my counter: