Monday, September 26, 2005

Mr. Fancy Pants

Toga Party was perfectly cromulent, but nothing particularly special. It was pretty much totally average. Fun but nothing worth writing about.

The next day I was getting dressed for the journy back to KL, and I had to wear the suit I wore to a conference on the way to Vilnius, cause obviously I can't pack it, or it will be so wrinckled I'll have to kill myself, cause dry cleaning is expensive, plus my dry cleaner closed, and I never want to find another one. Liepa saw me and said "Hey...I didn't know your name was Mr. Fancy Pants!"

6 comments:

Rachel Croucher said...

you walk right into it, but I will not let you live that name down!

mrdarius said...

i take it you were back in vilnius for the weekend. did you manage to find the directions for sending text messages to the US?

Aras said...

yeah i think you gotta get cingular or else cingular something

mrdarius said...

that's one of the most retarted things. you should find out why.

Aras said...

it's cause tele2 has to have an agreement with any other firm before sms can travel between the two networks, and they only have agreements with cingular and cingular genesis.

UPDATE for more enthusiastic coverage of the toga party: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=16202097&postID=112775987038357866

mrdarius said...

we should track down the Tele2 execs so we can meet with them when i come to visit for thanksgiving. i'll get some of my political friends to pressure them into signing an agreement with t-mobile as well, so that i can send you picture messages....damnit.

This is my counter: