Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Paranoia

Yesterday I left work an hour early to make it home before the electrician came over, cause you gotta keep your eye on those guys, you know. Turns out he'll have to come back today while I'm not there, since he conveniently forgot a plug replacement. After he left I went to Akropolis, and when I got back the receptionist at my building gave me a finger nail clippers and said "The electrician left these, he said he took them from your room by accident." Yeah, sure buddy. Nice ploy. Tryin to gain my trust, so you can come back today and bamboozle me?! Well, jokes on you, cause I hid all my dirty magazines and took all my change with me to work!

2 comments:

Trashcan said...

You know what you should have done? Hid all your change and taken all your dirty magazines to work.

Aras said...

The solo nooner? It's not worth the risk that you'll have a heart attack and they'll have to pry you out of the bathroom with dirty magazines arrayed on the floor.

This is my counter: