Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Feaster Day 2


On the second day of Easter we made these fabulous recipes:

scotch eggs

carrot raisin cake with irish cream frosting

The Scotch Eggs I first tasted at Dubliner, a Vilnius pub Gedas took me to, so I made them because of all the left over eggs and because Gedas was coming over that day. And the carrot cake I made because Juste was obv coming over too, and she loves that. I brought half the carrot cake over to gims, they all loved it, it was the only dish out of over a dozen to get big compliments. The Eggs were not nerely as much work as I though they would be, I'll definately add them to my menu bimonthly
or trimonthly. Next time I'll make the spicy mustard sauce some of the reviews recommend. This time I'd already made a honey mustard sauce for the scones, so I just used that, and it was very good.

No comments:

This is my counter: