Sunday, March 09, 2008

Where not to buy your gas

I wouldn't normally go to Lukoil, but we were almost out of gas coming back from the countryside and we had to stop. I gave her a twenty and proceeded to fill the tank, but it only filled to 19.99. So I looked at the receipt: sure enough, she rung it up as less than I paid without giving me my penny! Soviet Bitch! Just because I got out of the passenger's side doesn't mean I'm so drunk I'll skip my change! I marched right up there and got my cent.

2 comments:

Trashcan said...

change is stupid. I always lose my change. All hail debit cards.

Aras said...

debit cards are worth taking when you go drinking: alcohol's the great equalizer; losing your debit card becomes as easy as losing your change! best leave it at home.

This is my counter: