Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Nostalgia

Yesterday evening I listened to Pink Floyd live and Nine Inch Nails' Downward Spiral. It was pretty awesome. Floyd came on unexpectedly in my play list, and before realizing that it was Floyd, I thought to myself, man, this CCR really sounds like Pink Floyd! Then I though it would funny if we were in high school again, or just acting like it, and Peanut said that out loud and Sean had said That might be because it is Pink Floyd. Then we'd all chuckle. After that album I skipped down to Nine Inch Nails, because when I saw March of the Pigs I remembered when we translated that song into Lithuanian for our evening Salute to camp Neringa: Darius climbed up on a rock and screeched the lyrics at the counselor, and the rest of us formed a mosh pit. Man, that's gonna be awesome when I transplant my brain into a fifteen year old clone of myself and do that again.

1 comment:

Trashcan said...

You may have to serve in the army first.

This is my counter: