Thursday, March 27, 2008

UPDATE: I've added photos to the last three blog entries. I'll give a fiver to the first person who can guess which four of the Easter Eggs were made by me.

ANOTHER UPDATE: I posed this same question to my students, with the prize as getting to skip the next quiz. The chance of winning with random guessing is 1 in 5,040. I only have fifteen students, so I guess the chance of one of them winning is 1 in 336 (I can't remember if that's how the calculation goes). One did win and got to walk out on the quiz that day.

4 comments:

Jim Gust said...

My guess is the two pale blue ones at the left and right edges, the dark blue with V with a dot under it in the bottom right quadrant, and the turquoise with the wide band around the long circumference, under the green one at the top.

Aras said...

only you last guess was correct. the first three guesses were some buddy of ours, special lady, and special lady, i believe. man, you sure don't know my easter eggs. i'm particularly surprised by your first guess, that's much more similar to lokys' style.

tomorrow i'll take another look at your photos and try to sort out whose is whose.

mrdarius said...

my guesses are the top one, the three below it, and the two-toned purple one on the left.

now "I WANT MY MONEY"

Aras said...

dariau, my special lady says "jei nemoki skaiciuot tai &@&@ Tau i aki, o ne pinigu!" your first four guesses were correct, which i was impressed by, but your fifth was way off. the existence of a fifth guess at all was surprising considering the task at hand:

"guess which four of the Easter Eggs were made by me..."

did you guess based on my style or my laziness in not mixing them up at all after i admitted the top one was mine?

This is my counter: