Sunday, November 21, 2004

Feeling stupid

Man, i feel like a pile of crap. Did you know that the only natural enemy of "a hole" is "a pile?" I am indeed that enemy. Holes beware!

Gedas and Donatas came up Friday, and after pork chops, salad, freedom fries, and beer, we played darts and drank vodka tonics. Cedric and I had bought this great dart board at maxima for five lits. the darts are magnetic insead of sharp, and they constantly slide down the board making the game "more challenging (not more stupider)." Then we went to onyx for more vodka tonics, and then to Honolulu.

I got the first round. I tried to explain that I wanted two vodka tonics but that one bottle of tonic would suffice. As a result I got two double vodkas and one tonic. And a beer for Donatas.

They totally fell in love with Honolulu. They called it a "fifa club." A fifa is a women who gets all decked out with high heels and done up hair and make up and other kinds of flashiness. Also, there were like fourteen lesbians there (odd), and most of them where somewhere between hot-hot and drop dead gorgeous. I danced with one of the drop dead ones for a while (I think she danced with every good looking person in the club--men and women).

And I realized something about lesbians. Dancing with them is awesome. Not only do they dance with a distinct allure (you want what you know you can't have), but there is also an added thrill of them wanting to dance with you. Possibly just to tease you. Let's assume it's not just that. Even if it is it's still fun. But let's say it's not. Heterosexual women want to dance with me for two reasons: they like how I dance; they want to get it on with me. If they want to get it on with me that's super, but I think them liking how I dance is an even bigger compliment. And a lesbian would not dance with me for the first reason (At least I have not been so lucky...yet). So dancing with a beautiful lesbian for even two minutes is quite a thrill.

There was something else i discovered about life friday night. if i remember what it is i'll post another post. Also, we bought more vodka on the way home. And then we totally imbibed it!


No comments:

This is my counter: