Thursday, June 16, 2005

My dream last night

let me set the cause, first: last night i met saidas for a couple beers, and he'd just finished his exam to graduate from gym teacher training school. he was very anxious to find out that he passed, and said he'd be satisfied with a 5 (D-), but that a 7 (C+) would be fantasic.

so i dreamt that i was in his class too. i held the exam and got a 6. i was confused, very much, wondering how i of all people could score so low. i went back to the class where everyone was waiting, and i said, to myself as much as to the rest of the class, "i got a six..."

the guy with the diplomas said "well, that's all you need, here you go!" and he hands me a diploma. i open it so see what's written, and i see two condoms rubberbanded inside. i look as saidas who says "yeah, to celebrate graduation!"

No comments:

This is my counter: