Friday, July 29, 2005

I would do anything for love, but I won't do that...and I won't be on grenade duty

Last night me and Saidas went down to Global, cause everyplace else is closed or beat on Thursdays over the summertime. I barely had energy for this, but I went cause Saidas hadn't been there for over a year.

I'm ready to bounce after an hour, but Saidas is drunk, and he doesn't want to leave just the two of us. There's these two girls dancing near us, and he tells me "nueik is pabazarink, sakyk 'what's up' ir viskas joms pochui bus!" He wanted me to pretend I'm a tourist. I don't do that, though; that's like taking advantage, or something, and anyway, if I can't pick up a girl on my own merit, I don't deserve to, and even if I did, who wants some bitch that's only interested in rich tourists? And I didn't have the strength to go though it in lugan, like I said I was tired.

So Saidas starts talking to one, and they start dancing, and the other one comes back to the dance floor, so now it's the four of us, and Saidas is trying to talk to the Cute one, leaving me the Less Cute one. She not bad, but not my style, sort of Goth but not on purpose. What I was supposed to do was jump on grenade duty, but I didn't. I would like to think that I could someday for a better cause, but this wasn't it.

No comments:

This is my counter: