Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The past few days

One friend who shall remain nameless got so drunk he smashed a couple mugs on purpose, played with his penis standing next to a table at a bar, spun around while pissing in the middle of the street, got kicked out of Pub'as for sleeping, got into a fist fight with one of his best friends, and then lost his cell phone. I'm planning an intervention. Can you have a one man intervention? I'm the only person I know whom he trusts and listens to.

Then off to Broadway (again) for some dancing. Gedas and I left because it was already 4:30 a.m. We didn't wanna be home too late. But we spent so much time discussing initiative and civic responsibility I didn't get home till 6. Crapola.

Two evenings later is Saruno going away party. I'll skip to the outrageous part. We're off to Broadway (yet again) with Marijonas and Dovidas and two young ladies. I'm dancing with the cuter one, Inga, with whom Marijonas was possibly involved, but I didn't really care, because he's a player. This other girl starts caressing my back, and I turn my head enough to see this drunk Turkish girl grinning at me. I thought, "um, that's a sure thing, but Inga's cuter, hmmm..." I decided not to switch horses midway across the river.

So I continue dancing with Inga, and this Turkish girl is absolutely all over me! She's sticking her hands up my shirt and down the back of my pants, for Christ's sake, around my waist. Inga notices, I think, and I roll my eyes to indicate that I think it's as weird as she does.

After the song ended we scurried off the dance floor.

Later that evening Sarunas ordered chicken soup at Amatininkai, but he had to leave before it came. I ate it for him, and it was one of the best soups of my life, second only to Zuppa Tuscana and my mommy's cream of asparugus (sp?).

2 comments:

owner said...

I'd just like to point out that I'm not "the friend who shall remain nameless," only just because your last post was about my drunken buffoonery.

Aras said...

plus you get an extra point for good vocab: buffoonery!

This is my counter: