Wednesday, April 26, 2006

How can I hate coffee?

I had a cold two weeks ago, and when I have a cold I dislike certain flavors, e.g. coffee and beer. I know other people like that too. But I got better and I still can't drink coffee. Monday I thought my old coffee at home was stale. Tuesday I thought my old coffee at work was stale. But now I went to the cafeteria and bought a couple cups (Lithuanian size) to fill my normal sized mug, and I can't drink that either! WTF?! I'm very tired, I've been at work since seven this morning, and I still have some complicated documents to draft. I'm fucked unless I gulp down this coffee. And my life is going to taste disgusting if I don't get back to loving the taste of coffee, cause that's my main source of fuel.

3 comments:

mrdarius said...

i've heard of people using methamphetamine to stay awake. of course, that leads to addiction and death. but maybe your job is so awesome it that it's worth the sacrifice of your life to get some work done.

Aras said...

i think we both know that doesn't work! awake, yes, but productive? ha!

Trashcan said...

It seems to me hating coffee is very easy, in fact it's one of the easiest things to do in life. It doesn't take any effort or practise. I assume this problem has been corrected, but if not you could always consider other caffeine drinks, tea, colas, you may have to drink more of them, but i think they will still have the same effect, especially tea. Unless of course the effect coffee has on your system is only part chemicals from coffee and part placebo.

This is my counter: