Wednesday, April 12, 2006

When did I become so unhealthy?

Last time I was feeling under the weather and drinking mad tea and vitamin C, one of my colleagues was like, "when are you not sick?!" Do I really get sick that often? I only remember once this year before today, during flu week, when everybody was sick. And this time it's because of a certain special baby coughing and sneezing and spitting (yeah, she spits) her baby cold germs everywhere. Christ, how bout covering your mouth once in a while? I though I would make it through the day showing students movies in English and testing their recollection, but, alas, I'm already making a mess spilling things and knocking things over...so it's home to make chicken soup.

Speaking of which, when are they gonna get some goddam campbell's fricken soup in this country? I'm so sick I have to go home from work, my colleagues are like "get outta here with that thing!" and I have to stop at market to buy a chicken back and carrots and shit and boil soup for a an hour or two before i start healthifying myself...

2 comments:

special lady said...

special baby perduoda Tau:
"get well soon!!!"
ir 'kuo greiciau' reiskia veliausiai iki savaitgalio ;)

Trashcan said...

We made chicken soup today, too. When sylvia saw it, she said you guys must be getting sick that your making chicken soup. She's got a cold.

This is my counter: