Monday, October 16, 2006

All right, pie, I'm just going to do this:[chomps air].&if you get eaten,it's your own fault! [walks towards pie,chomping air&hits head on oven vent]!

Yesterday I had to stay home with a special baby while a special lady did a business day-trip. Besides sleeping one off, I watched a couple dozen simpsons episodes...good Sunday, right? Yeah, but you get cabin fever by the end. I was all cranky and crazy. Good Orange Braised Pork Chops, but by the end I was thinking to myself, I wish I was a bigger orange fan. That thought came to me again today with the first bite of my orange braised pork chop sandwiches I ate for lunch, and I expect it again tomorrow night, when I use the remaining left over's to make orange braised pork friend rice. I call it that cause it's so good that I consider it my friend, or maybe it was a typo, I can't remember, cause I have this condition, I can't make new memories.

4 comments:

House said...

If you want to watch Simpsons episodes, and I mean really watch them, you need to do this.

1) Find the specific name of the episode (use snpp.com)

2) Go to dailymotion.com and search the episode name. They have every one in streaming video.

What's the English equivalent of rhrhghghghghghghgh...?

Trashcan said...

I haven't been eating many orange meats recently, but i have been eating a bunch of oranges. I eat about 2 oranges a day. I eat at the dorms, but i don't really have the patience or desire to eat fruit at the dorm, so i yoink a bunch of fruit, apples bannans, and eat them at my room.

Aras said...

Between my warning alarm clock and my actual alarm clock, I each an apple in bed with my eyes still closed. Sometimes I can't reach the apple, and I have to say "Special Ladyyyyyyyyy...Appuuuuuuuule pleeeeease..."

Aras said...

p.s. the problem with that streaming video is that often it doesn't load fast enough, so I cannot watch more than one episode at a time, cause I have to do something else while it loads. that is the sweetest thing ever anyway, though.

This is my counter: