Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Poor Man's Kugelis: Kugelis!



After six people canceled on dinner Saturday, we had some extra potatos. Luckily they weren't cooked yet, so we turned them (the left over ones) into kugelis instead of a million french fries. The BBQ Ribs were done, luckily though, I'd say, since who can complain about extra ribs??? We're still eating them!!!

p.s. Before someone emails me to say "dude lol you're stupid, that's a cake!" lemme just clear that up for you: I used a cake pan to cook it, which I highly recommend, but it's still kugelis.

p.p.s. Before someone's Tete emails him to point out that he's not wearing a shirt in this picture, lemme just clear that up for you: I noticed that already, but I decided not to crop myself out so that everyone could see my beard

3 comments:

Jim Gust said...

i don't mind shirtless so much, but you appear to be standing in your kitchen in your boxers! Dude, put on an apron!

Liepa said...

that's awesome... i want kugelis! i went to a crazy lithuanian party in chicago... we broke justino entire dining room set (after picking him up & throwing him into his own table, we proceeded to smash all of his chairs into the walls...) apparently, it wasn't the first time it's happened.

Aras said...

liepa, wtf?! i'd like to know what led up to that, if you don't mind.

This is my counter: