Monday, October 30, 2006

Tragedy doesn't turn in Catastrophe

...cause making onion rings isn't that hard. I still have a ways to go to perfect my product. My alliteration is tip top, though.

So I come back from the bathroom, and there's so much toilet paper hanging out of my pants it's ridiculous, it's just unimaginable, and I walk into class, and all my students start laughing at me, plus a bunch of important people I respect and don't really belong there, I don't know why they're there. My special lady's there too, and she points out to me why everybody's laughing. I look down and see the toilet paper. I can't believe it. There's literally hundres of sheets worth of toilet paper sticking out of my pants in all directions. I'm a laughing stock. Thinking fast, I start tearing it out of my pants and throwing it at everybody, like confetti, or streamers. With a big-ass smile on my face, like it's all a joke I intended from the moment I left for the bathroom, I cover the whole crowd with confetti/streamers until they're all cheering me on, laughing with me instead of at me.

The moral of the story is, when life gives you toilet paper, throw it at people you love or respect.

2 comments:

Liepa said...

weren't you afraid that some of the toilet paper would be soiled?!?

also, have you sent me those questionnaires yet? i only got like 4 through email, and none in regular mail... are there more coming? it can be my early christmas present.

Trashcan said...

Although it seems to have worked out well in your case, i'm not sure many people could have pulled that off and pretended it was all a big joke. I wonder what people would say if tete tried to pull that gag at the office, somehow i don't think people would believe it. You need to already have established that you are goofy enough to make that kind of joke

This is my counter: