Thursday, October 09, 2008

Article of the Day about Drunkenness

Rachel turned me onto this crazy article:Google 'Mail Goggles' prevent drunken emails

I went ahead and enabled the math quiz. Two problems: 1., I finished the problems with 26 seconds left, even after double checking, on the hardest setting (level five, what the hell would level one have been, 6+7?); 2., after one quiz it let me write more emails unfettered. WTF? Just because I'm sober enough to write one email doesn't mean I'm going to stay that way!

2 comments:

mrdarius said...

another problem: wouldn't it be just as easier to go in and shut off the "mail goggles" setting instead of doing math problems?

i think the blockage should be based on a speed-typing test.

Aras said...

I thought about that too. you can indeed change the settings without having to do that math.

This is my counter: