Thursday, October 16, 2008

Who wants to join the PEN15 Club?

I guess Burn After Reading is an awesome movie. We showed up to see it yesterday an hour early to get tickets and have a beer and a bite before the show. My special lady went to get the tickets by herself, because she has a student ID and I don't. I went to order the beers and snacks. Turned out they were sold out for the 6:30 showing, and the 9:30 showing already! Man, that must be some awesome movie.

On the upside, I got to drink two beers. I would have actually preferred to do that anyplace but the movie theater, though, so big whoop.

3 comments:

Liepa said...

say nispe 10 times fast

Anonymous said...

burn after reading is decent, but it's no fargo, nor raising arizona. but it is better than intentional cruelty.

the hudsucker proxy is still one of my favorites.

Aras said...

never seen that one!

liepa, in amsterdam my colleague had to say nespe about THIRTY times before she realized what she was saying. it was UNBELIEVABLE!

This is my counter: