Friday, October 17, 2008

Shudder

If the topic of penises doesn't suit you just stop reading right now. Loser. When I'm in the locker room at the gym I made a very good effort not to see any johnsons. As Seinfeld once said, more or less, I have a very strict limit on the number of penises I see each day besides my own: zero. Sometimes somebody just turns around too quickly for you to look at the ceiling; it happened today. Now I didn't seem much. In fact I couldn't see much, since there was hardly anything too see, literally. This guy's trouser snake was more like an inch worm, like a fuckin thimble. Oh God, it's painful to recall. Granted it was flacid (I hope, there's not much hang on a member that short!), but augh! Shudder!

2 comments:

Trashcan said...

It's not clear to me how you can now claim that you are so against male nudity, when you have always stringently been for nudity in the sauna.

Aras said...

i'm not against the nudity, i just prefer not to see the meat logs, especially memorable ones. what i'm for in the sauna, really, is the comfort of being naked, which i'm happy to have everybody take advantage of; the sight of others tends to be a drawback, as often as not, but not a terrible one. fuck it!

This is my counter: