Monday, October 13, 2008

Thanks for Nothing You Texan Idiot, and You're No Better You Stupid New Yorker, and You from Little Rock, Just Shut the Hell Up

This isn't uncommon, but I've come across it more frequently than usual today. I'm lookin at a recipe online for Cream of Chicken Soup. Here are some of the comments on the recipe I'm considering for dinner:

What I did differently was used half a cup of 1% milk (instead of whipping cream)... used less tarragon and rosemary...omitted the potatoes, used an onion in place of leeks, and also added a touch of lemon juice.


Oh really? So you're reviewing another recipe? Thanks, that's useful...NOT! I'm still looking for a review of this recipe, so let's read on:

I was looking for the cream chicken recipe that my mother made....I don't think this is it. I think it is missing [a dozen ingredients].


So your comment is that you posted the recipe you think you were looking for, because this recipe tricked you into trying it? Thanks, that's useful...NOT! Let's see if we can ever get to the bottom of this with another review:

I thought this was just o.k...used onion instead of leeks and just felt it was lacking something.


Hmmm, I wonder what that could be...maybe LEEKS?!

No comments:

This is my counter: