Monday, October 17, 2005

Aido Citizenship Party, and delicious food

Friday I was frazzeled. Up until ten minutes before I got on a bus I didn't know if I was getting on. There's this woman with whom I've become infatuated, and I wasn't sure if I'd get a chance to see her over the weekend, and I didn't want to call her at like 11 in the morning to find out...it turned out she was leaving town for the kaimas.

Aido party was very fun. There were lots of people there, some of whom knew me. There were plenty of hotties, but I was too lazy to really go for any. But chatting was fun anyway, especially because Lokys and Liepa were there too. After a few beers I could make Lokys bust out laughing hysterically at will just by communicating to him via facial expression, something nobody else noticed or understood.

When we got home we ate left over soup that was amazing, and made a Giant Sandwhich with half a loaf of bread, Spam style turkey, and cheese, and some kind of marinated mushrooms...

Saturday: porkroast, gravy, potatos, and some kind of chopped beans, and a few hours later, cinnimon raisin rolls. A few more hours later, we went out to an indian place, and ate indian food while listening to indian music. It was yummy, but I wouldn't actually go there of my own accord unless I was trying to impress someone with by how exotic I am willing to be.

Then Lokys and I and Gedas and Juste went up to Gedimino Pilis and made some vodka tonics/gin and tonics...how come you need the "and" for gin but not for vodka? is it cause of the syllible count?

Then a cocktail at Ibish, where Aidas and Co. were watching the Notre Dame vs. USC game on his lap top. Then one at Tamsta, which sucked...five of us went it for 15 lits each and left after 20 minutes. I thought I liked hip hop, but if that crap was hip hop, then I guess not. Kemo, who told us to come, said it became awesome after we left. Ten Lokys and I went to Pub for like 45 minutes without getting served, which was actually fine, cause we weren't really thirsty anymore.

Sunday Zuppa Tuscana, which was amazing! And my mommy helped me freeze some kale from the garden so I'll be able to make it myself. Maybe I'll get a chance this week to make if the that girl with whom I'm infatuated...

No comments:

This is my counter: